Have You Always Liked Hatch? - Toyota Yaris GRMN Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-28-2017, 07:22 PM Thread Starter

Have You Always Liked Hatch?

Personally, I was never a hatchback kind of guy. Really didn't like the Subaru hatches from back then but there was always one that stood out to me and that was the MK4 Golf R32. For some reason, it always screamed style to me and showed that hatchbacks don't need to be boring. But anything aside from that never tickled my fancy.

When the Hot Hatch segment blew up however, it really got my ears tingling and shown me how far they've all came. Now with something as compact, full of punch, and just all around stylish, the Yaris GRMN definitely is my ticket.

Have you always loved them, or was it a love hate relationship?
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-04-2017, 02:15 PM

Never been a hatch kind of person either as none of them have ever caught my attention and the proportion looked off to me. Then they got the spotlight last year with the Focus RS and the new Civic Type R and I took a closer look. The newer models no longer have the chunky rooflines and they're pretty decent.

If the Yaris GRMN looks similar to the white one in the banner, then it'll be something I'm very interested in.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-05-2017, 06:27 PM Thread Starter

Any reason in particular that you haven't planned on going with the Civic Type R or the Focus RS yet?? Possibly even the Focus ST?

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page