TGB: How the Yaris GRMN is made - Toyota Yaris GRMN Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-05-2018, 06:33 AM Thread Starter

TGB: How the Yaris GRMN is made

The Yaris GRMN is built exclusively by Toyota Motor Manufacturing France at its Valenciennes factory. A team of 20 technicians built our Yaris GRMNs, however, accommodating the new model required significant challenges to be met, including how parts specific to the car – notably the 1.8-litre supercharged engine – could be incorporated without disrupting the factory’s production schedule.

You can find out more about how your Yaris GRMN is made here:

How the Yaris GRMN is made - Toyota

https://i.imgur.com/2E0cNIo.gif
Community Manager, Toyota GB & Lexus UK
Toyota (GB) PLC
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-14-2018, 01:15 PM

That's an amazing trailer, kind of makes me wish for a sequel!
Surprised to find out that there's only 20 technicians building the Yaris GRMN, doesn't seem like enough manpower. But what do I know of production? I suppose less is more in this case and quality over quantity. There just needs to be more than 400 built! We don't mind the wait as every model rolling off the line is scrutinized.

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-14-2018, 06:38 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by YarMatey View Post
That's an amazing trailer, kind of makes me wish for a sequel!
Surprised to find out that there's only 20 technicians building the Yaris GRMN, doesn't seem like enough manpower. But what do I know of production? I suppose less is more in this case and quality over quantity. There just needs to be more than 400 built! We don't mind the wait as every model rolling off the line is scrutinized.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN62D8FWv6w
Haha consider yourself lucky to be one of the 600 in the world, YarMatey. The Yaris GRMN is a celebration, a trophy car if you like - not a production car

https://i.imgur.com/2E0cNIo.gif
Community Manager, Toyota GB & Lexus UK
Toyota (GB) PLC
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-02-2019, 06:55 AM

does anybody have experience of towing with this ? can i use this for Car towing services?

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page